SEO Support

Copyright Policy

Hi everyone, just to let you all know I’ve started some blogs. Before 6 Month Ago.

All are fully moderated by Deepak Shrivastava.

You are most welcome to repost a short part of our content and link back to us.Please do NOT copy the whole post. A short paragraph with content in quotes seems reasonable. You need to link back to the article from which you derived the excerpt if you copied whole article.

If you want to post your articles on my blogs write about yourself with a short desciption and send it to my email and I’ll post it in that blog.This would hopefully increase your Google Pagerank, AlexaRanks and drive more traffic to your website. So if anyone is interested please email me with my contact page.

Some of the images and contents posted on this blog series have been taken out of the searches from various search engines as google and yahoo and the credit goes to the respective author and owner of that particular image and post.

You can be reach me at my email id sks.deepak2@gmail.com and I'll post it in that blog.

Happy Blogging

0 comments: